- Discovered at the age of 14 by Sarah Doukas (the founder of Storm Model Management) in 1988, at JFK Airport in New York City.
- Moss has had campaigns with major Italian, French, American, and British designers including Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Calvin Klein, Roberto Cavalli, Chanel, Missoni, Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Burberry, Stella McCartney, Agent Provocateur, Bulgari and Rimmel.
- Moss has appeared on over 300 magazine covers.
- On May 1, 2007 a collection of clothes, designed by Moss exclusively for the Topshop chain, were launched across the UK in the chain's 225 stores.
- After previously having long-term relationships such as those with Mario Sorrentini and Johnny Depp, Moss had a daughter, Lila Grace Moss, born on 29 September 2002, with Dazed & Confused editor Jefferson Hack.
- On 15 September 2005, London's Daily Mirror ran front page and inside photos that seemed to show Moss snorting several lines of cocaine at a Babyshambles recording session.
I have always loved kate moss' rock and roll chic style.